Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So sick...

Well the sickness has reached me in every possible way...this is awful.

Unfortunately my mom also got sick on her last few days here with us. She was able to safely fly home to Florida yesterday and now Poppop is able to 'nurse' her back to health.

So it has been just me and the girls these last 2 days and when I wasnt in the bathroom (sorry if too much detail) then I was in bed. In fact I had to keep the girls home from school because I was too sick to get them there. I really truly hope and pray that the sickness gets out of this house...SOON!! Three of the four girls are on antibiotics, on wheezy machine (nebulizer), ear drops, motrin, etc. I feel like a pharmacist, a nurse, a mom, and one sick girl.

Enough of my complaining for now...

One big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out
to one of my favorite Ecuadorian Princesses...
Isabel...
I love you baby!

No comments: