Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our new car!

We had a busy, exciting weekend! It was our second time to PA since moving and our main purpose was to trade in our Ford Expedition at the place we bought it. I was done with things breaking and the value dropping daily.

So...we purchased a brand new 2008 Nissan Armada! I have not taken pictures of the actual car yet, but I will attach some basic stock pics that I got online.

It is shiny black outside and black cloth interior:

It has a cool screen that shows the rear back-up camera image, temperature, radio controls, menu settings. The car also has 8 sensors (4 front, 4 back) that beep when you are close to another car or object, 6-disc CD changer, upgraded Bose sound system, Dual heat controls (very good for Tim and I, as he is always hot and I am usually cold), rear lift gate opens at the touch of a button.
Seats 8 people comfortably, actually larger than our Expedition!
We bought it with a 3-year lease and by that time, we will be done with our inequity from the Ford and ready to lower that payment!! But meanwhile, we LOVE this new truck and I am very thankful it all worked out as it did!

Have a good Monday :)

4 comments:

CKF said...

congrats on your new car! That is so awesome and I am glad you not have to deal with the ford:) Yeah!!!

Naomi Champy said...

I can see why you love that car. It’s absolutely gorgeous! I’m sure you and your family totally appreciate all that space. Those interiors look absolutely snazzy, not to mention comfortable. Do you still have this car?

Nicole said...

It’s perfect for a big family, right? Good thing I read your blog! You see, my husband and I are looking around our dealership for a second car. From all the cars we saw, we were down to our last, two choices – the new 2013 Nissan Armada and the new Nissan Pathfinder. We like both so much, but since it’s his choice of car this time, I believe he’s going to go for the Armada. Keep us updated on how yours is doing, ok? ^_^

Nicole Vickers

Mickey said...

I love your spacious car! I am always after the comfort a car provides. We have 4 kids and I think an 8-seater car would be perfect for us! It’s been years since you purchased this auto. Do you still own this? What are the lows that you’ve experienced in driving this? Share your experience with us. :)

Mickey Doshi