Thursday, November 15, 2007

Maria's visit

Maria (our au pair from last year) came to visit from Virginia this week. She arrived on Monday afternoon and came to pick up the girls from school with me. I hadnt told them she was coming, so it was a huge surprise to them...they all screamed "MARIA!!" ~ it was cute! Then she left this morning to make her journey back home in the pouring rain.

Here are some pics from her visit...



Notice Megan's new glasses - we just got them this week!



We went for hot wings at Charlie's in Somers Point, got Megan's new glasses at the mall and ate dinner at Friendly's. Maria stayed with the girls so Tim and I could go to a meeting for the triplets at school on Tuesday. Last night, Maria and I got to go out shopping while Tim stayed with the girls, what a great feeling to get out without the kids!! It was a wonderful visit and I can only hope she enjoyed herself as much as we enjoyed having her here!

No comments: