Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sickness abounds :(

Well, all four kids are officially sick. It is so hard. It started about 2 weeks ago with colds - runny noses, coughing, the usual. Then Tuesday night (two nights before Thanksgiving), I put them all to bed and 30 minutes later, Madison starts SCREAMING and continued screaming for close to three hours! She complained that her ear hurt and she couldnt lay down, it was constant pain. I called the pediatrician and the nurse helped put my mind at ease.
Wednesday AM I took them all to the doctor (our new, awesome pediatrician!) Turns out Madison had an ear infection and bronchitis, Morgan had a sinus infection and bronchitis - close to pneumonia, Kaitlyn had bronchitis. Megan was the best with just a mild cough. Then we were off to the pharmacy and $200 later, I got all the meds, antibiotics, and medicine for the nebulizer.
The triplets are feeling much better after a long weekend full of nebulizer treatments and antibiotics. Unfortunately, last night Kaitlyn got worse and started screaming that her ear hurt. She slept all day today and is running a fever. So tomorrow, we will be back to the doctors office.
We had a nice Thanksgiving and much to be thankful for. Tim was home and Brian came to visit for a few days. My mom flew in on Friday and is here until Tuesday. Sean and Holly came down Saturday for the day. I will catch up on all that later, but for now I'm off to snuggle my 'baby'.

2 comments:

CKF said...

hope the girls are feeling better!!!

Sean said...

I'm glad to see k is feeling better!!