Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Random updates

I forgot to mention, last week we got our NJ drivers licenses and registered our cars in NJ, so we are officially New Jersey residents! It was bittersweet handing over my PA license, like another 'finale'. But I'm starting to adjust to the idea ;)

Also, we are in the process of collecting quotes from local tree companies. There are some huge 'dead' branches hanging low over our house and driveway. However, after having these professionals to our home, we have learned that there are more dead branches than we originally thought. And actually 2 trees that need to be completely removed - I am referring to approximately 100-year-old Oak trees! Needless to say, the prices are WAY higher than I could have imagined and now we are trying to find a way to budget for this and figure out what we want/need to do.

Last Thursday I bought 3 new booster car seats for the triplets...the girls were so excited! I got matching black seats, to avoid ANY confusion! So far so good...now I am trying to teach them how to buckle the seat belts themselves, then it will be perfect!

I ordered the girls' Halloween costumes last night online, I am hoping they arrive within the next week. For now, I will keep it a surprise, but I must say the girls are VERY excited!!

Of course, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

First, some triplet shots from this morning before school:






Next, Kaitlyn's new earrings from the festival on Saturday, taken after her shower tonight before bed. Take note of her new tooth in the front, coming in before losing the baby teeth...it's a full house in there right now! heehee




And last, my 'AUTUMN' sign on our fireplace mantle, also from the festival!

2 comments:

CKF said...

Congrats on being official Jersey residents-we welcome you with open arms! I LOVE the autumn sign (Fall being one of my favorite times of the year!) Can't wait to see what the triplets are for halloween!!!

Good luck with the tree stuff...is it the "photo tree"? I hope not. Check with your township too-I know in our town when there was some dead tree branches the landlord called them and they came out and cut them.
talk to you soon!

Isi!! said...

i miss my girls!!they are so so beautiful!!kisses & hugs!!
LOVE YOUU!!