Friday, October 19, 2007

Our trip to PA last weekend!

I am sorry its been so long since I last wrote, for some reason time got away from me. So I thought the best way to update would be through pictures!

Last Saturday (Oct. 13), we drove to PA for the first time since our move to New Jersey! We went to visit Poppop's stepmom who lives in Birdsboro...Monday the 15th was her 88th birthday! It was great to spend time with her, and a real eye-opener to how quickly life passes us by. We also spent the day with Sean & Holly & my cousin Tommy.

Poppop, Great Mommom, Kaitlyn, Megan, Morgan & Madison:



Uncle Sean & Aunt Boochy with the girls:



Tommy and I:




After leaving Great Mommom's house, we drove by our old house on Ava Circle and stopped to say a quick hello to Kaitlyn's friend Jennifer. Then we went to Zerns - what's a trip to Gilbertsville without stopping by Zerns! ;) Our great friends, Carl & Anita came also, with adorable baby Ryan of course! While there, I impulsively got a new kitten! I have felt bad since we lost Tanner (our other cat) just before moving to NJ and Milkshake has seemed sad without his friend. They love each other already - and play together like true brothers.

Meet "Spice Cake" - we call him "Spicey" for short!





And while we're at it, here is Milkshake:




And Sulley (our 1.5 year old Golden Retriever):




After Zerns, we all went to Carl & Anita's house for a little get-together. We ordered dinner, then made Caramel Apples...so yummy! It was also fun to see their great Halloween decorations outside and we saw Ry Guy in his Halloween costume!

Here is Scary Ryan!




We got home around 11:30pm and thankfully the girls slept the whole drive home. Tommy came down shortly after to sleep over and spend Sunday with us.

Sunday was a more relaxing day, we went to church in the morning, then to a local nursery to get mums and other outside decorations. I will take some pictures to post soon!

I have lots more to write about, but my eyes are closing as I type (so tired!). But I promise to post again soon with more stories and pictures from the last week.

Here's to a great weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

CKF said...

Well I am glad to see things have been busy and you didn't decide to just stop posting! Of course I can't talk b/c I haven't updated this week either-its on my to-do list!
talk to you soon!