Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is November really half over?!?!

One week till Thanksgiving ... REALLY???

So many things to be thankful for:

- My job that I love
- All four girls remaining healthy (even thru the Swine Flu scare)
- Tim's vasectomy went well and hopefully was a success!
- Pops was not hurt in his car accident PLUS Tim & Pops were able to fix the car with parts from a junkyard
- Kaitlyn joining 2 social groups at school - both started this week and both are geared toward self-esteem building - one is a running group
- Got to visit each of the girls classrooms this week and see what they do everyday
- the 'Best' pediatric dentist around now finally takes our dental insurance and all four girls have an appt in 2 weeks
- addictive Facebook games that help take my mind away for awhile
- Tim's job offer from a company in Delaware (not the offer we were hoping for, but still promising)
- Our awesome date night last weekend - I finally got to eat at PF Changs (Tim's fave) and we saw A Christmas Carol at IMAX 3D and walked around The Tropicana in AC
- Tim loving his new car (BMW)
- having the girls help put away tons of laundry tonight - they even hung them up!
- Tim's safe flights all around the world (I still worry after all these years)
- Awesome family & friends who create the best support group for us
- taking aspirin everyday has helped relieved some of my awful heart pain (at least to get me thru till my next test on Dec 4)
- Mack n Manco pizza (love it! haha)
- I could go on and on but... well the one big thing I'm thankful for is a cozy warm bed to sleep in!! Which is where I'm headed right now! :)

G'night my friends!

Blog sig Kim

4 comments:

CKF said...

Glad you were able to fix the car! And I hadn't realized that pic Tim posted of a new car was for HIM - I thought it was something on one of his trips lol You will have to tell me more about DE....:)

I am glad things are going well for you!! I need to get back to blogging...sooner or later lol

Night!!

Shreyas said...

This article simply ROCKS ! That was a great read for me. keep it up with all the good work..its really nice.

Website SEO

Anonymous said...

That's great. If you like eating out, these are some great gift cards for McDonald's and Burger King.
I tried them and they really work.




McDonald's vs. Burger King $250 Gift Card




Free McDonald's vs. Burger King $250 Gift Card!

Anonymous said...

This is hot if you like eating fast food sometimes. Although I don't recommend eating out a lot but you can still
share them with family members and friends. You can get some free coupons for McDonalds and
Burger King.








[url=http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=2588&c=918271&a=25678]Eat for Free at McDonalds and Burger King[/url]