Thursday, October 22, 2009

We are still ALIVE!!

Hello folks!!

I don't think it's ever been this long in between blog posts for me - I can attribute it to a few factors:

1. An awesomely FUN summer!
2. Facebook - since joining FB, it seems I am better able to keep in touch with friends and family, as well as post pics and update my status every day.
3. Crazy busy with Tim gone at least 3 weeks out of every month.
4. And... well... life just kinda took over a bit more than usual.

SOOOO... I'm Baaaaackkk...!! I honestly cant promise that I'll be posting full Summer updates because frankly, it's so far past that you probably wouldn't even care! And even if you did care, I probably wouldn't be able to remember half of it anyway!

Hopefully I will keep up a little better now and let's get re-connected cuz I missed you! :)

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

CKF said...

Glad you are back!! Maybe it will inspire me lol I would always look here and see if you updated so I look forward to your fun stuff here!!!!

Start with Halloween!!!! :)